- Inspection Robots to Assist in Michigan Sewer Sinkhole April 25, 2017
- Market Leader RedZone Robotics names new CEO to Drive Continued Growth After Year of Record Bookings December 8, 2016
- Floating Robot Helps Arlington Examine Underground Sewer Pipes, Identify Potential Problems August 19, 2016
- Pittsburgh Produced Robot to Provide Cranberry Officials View of Sewer Line October 5, 2015
- Cooper City, Florida Reduces I&I Costs and Saves Money with a System-Wide Approach July 31, 2015
Category Archives: ICOM3 News Feed
RedZone CTO Steve Line opines on the merits of a centralized system of record for managing asset management data.
Underground Construction Magazine Early this year, water officials in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, became aware there were cracks in one of the city’s primary large diameter sanitary sewer trunk mains that threatened the Don River watershed and homes in one neighborhood. …